- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 5 items
This project will develop decision support tools that integrate with electronic health records to increase the quality and effectiveness of chronic pain care.
This project evaluated the feasibility of primary care physicians to integrate an interactive preventive healthcare record (IPHR), which was created during a previous study, into their practices to deliver preventive services.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.
The goal of this project was to design, develop, and evaluate a method of providing medication data from the Indiana Network for Patient Care to ambulatory primary care practices in order to enhance health care quality
This project analyzed a clinical decision support tool for colorectal cancer screening that was integrated into an ambulatory clinical workflow.