- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
The goal of this project was to design, develop, and evaluate a method of providing medication data from the Indiana Network for Patient Care to ambulatory primary care practices in order to enhance health care quality
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.