- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
Developed a regional health IT strategic plan between 28 health care providers, including a comprehensive needs assessment of all of the participating organizations, prioritization of needs, identification of health IT solutions to prioritized needs, and development of appropriate implementation plans.