- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Pregnancy filter Pregnancy
- Remove Substance Abuse filter Substance Abuse
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project used clinical decision support tools to alert clinicians when prescribing unsafe medications, and to prompt them to counsel women in the use of contraception.