- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Obstetrics and Gynecology filter Obstetrics and Gynecology
Search found 1 item
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.