- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Fleming, Neil Stewart filter Fleming, Neil Stewart
- Remove Parsons, Amanda filter Parsons, Amanda
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.
The study identified “hidden” costs – resources and staff time – that provider practices and health care organizations must consider when planning for EHR implementation.