- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Fleming, Neil Stewart filter Fleming, Neil Stewart
- Remove Singh, Hardeep filter Singh, Hardeep
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
The study identified “hidden” costs – resources and staff time – that provider practices and health care organizations must consider when planning for EHR implementation.
This project used health information technology to identify patients for whom a diagnosis of prostate, lung, or colon cancer had been delayed.