- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
- Remove Rand, Cynthia M. filter Rand, Cynthia M.
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Women filter Women
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Personal Health Record filter Personal Health Record
- Remove Text Messaging filter Text Messaging
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 1 item
This project studied whether the use of electronic patient reminders could shorten intervals between HPV vaccine doses and increase overall rates of completion of HPV vaccination regimen in inner-city areas compared to practices without reminders.