- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Weill Medical College of Cornell University filter Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Physician filter Physician
Search found 2 items
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.