- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Data Visualization filter Data Visualization
- Remove Multi-Specialty Care filter Multi-Specialty Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 3 items
This research aims to develop and test visual presentations of patient-reported outcome (PRO) scores to facilitate the usability and understanding of PRO scores by patients and improve clinical decision making.
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This project will adapt and evaluate a mobile health application to improve patient-reported asthma outcomes in New York.