- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
Search found 1 item
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.