- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.