- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove North Carolina filter North Carolina
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 4 items
This project assessed and made recommendations about draft Stage 3 Meaningful Use objectives in the areas of care coordination and patient and family engagement.
The project team implemented a Web-based service clinical decision support application to detect care transitions, and produce and send care event summary reports to patients, patients’ assigned medical homes, and care managers.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.