- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Oregon filter Oregon
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 3 items
This research will create patient-centered, interoperable, shareable clinical decision support tools that will support providers and patients in making patient-centered decisions about management of hypertension.
This project evaluated the impact of an integrated care coordination information system (ICCIS) on the outcomes and satisfaction of patients with chronic and complex illnesses.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.