- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Baylor Research Institute filter Baylor Research Institute
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the impact of an electronic health record on the quality of diabetes care as measured by compliance with recommended processes of care and patient outcome measures.
The study identified “hidden” costs – resources and staff time – that provider practices and health care organizations must consider when planning for EHR implementation.