- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Office Staff filter Office Staff
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
The study identified “hidden” costs – resources and staff time – that provider practices and health care organizations must consider when planning for EHR implementation.
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.