- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Office Staff filter Office Staff
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
The study identified “hidden” costs – resources and staff time – that provider practices and health care organizations must consider when planning for EHR implementation.
This project used health information technology to identify patients for whom a diagnosis of prostate, lung, or colon cancer had been delayed.