- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Oklahoma filter Oklahoma
- Remove University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center filter University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Remove University of Utah filter University of Utah
- Remove Mold, James filter Mold, James
Search found 2 items
This project documented, studied, and reported the engagement of six primary care practices that use electronic health records that were linked to the Secure Medical Records Transfer Network through a local data repository.
Disseminated strategies targeted toward increasing immunizations and preventive care, including a computer reminder system to practices in a Practice-based Research Network (PBRN). Assessesed, using a randomized controlled trial methodology, the relative adoption success of academic detailing combined with and without practice facilitation and technology implementation assistance, on the delivery of preventive services.