- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project implemented an electronic health record-based weight loss maintenance intervention and found medium-term success for patients assigned to the intervention.
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.