- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove University of Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh filter University of Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh
- Remove Matthews, Judith T. filter Matthews, Judith T.
- Remove McTigue, Kathleen M. filter McTigue, Kathleen M.
Search found 3 items
This project will investigate older adults’ perceptions of, motivations to use, and patterns of using an adaptive, community-based, multiuser health kiosk.
This project implemented an electronic health record-based weight loss maintenance intervention and found medium-term success for patients assigned to the intervention.
This study looked at the use of health information technology to facilitate clinical lifestyle counseling on weight loss, with the goal of integrating lifestyle issues into routine preventive medicine.