- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Tennessee filter Tennessee
- Remove University of Tennessee Health Science Center filter University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Remove University of Tennessee, Knoxville filter University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Remove Individuals with Disabilities filter Individuals with Disabilities
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project developed a secure Web-based electronic health record for children with special health care needs called the Tennessee Child Health Profile.
Implemented a systematic care program to improve cancer management in rural communities by building upon an innovative approach to total clinical decision support to provide access to oncology, hematology, and other specialists through a dedicated telehealth network.
Developed a database that includes diagnoses, health records, and educational information on children with special health care needs, with emphasis on children with genetic conditions and developmental disabilities. This information was made available to physicians via a secure Web-based system.