- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Tennessee filter Tennessee
- Remove University of Tennessee, Knoxville filter University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Remove Individuals with Disabilities filter Individuals with Disabilities
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This project developed a secure Web-based electronic health record for children with special health care needs called the Tennessee Child Health Profile.
Developed a database that includes diagnoses, health records, and educational information on children with special health care needs, with emphasis on children with genetic conditions and developmental disabilities. This information was made available to physicians via a secure Web-based system.