- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove New York City Health and Mental Hygiene filter New York City Health and Mental Hygiene
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 1 item
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.