- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Oregon Health and Science University filter Oregon Health and Science University
- Remove New York City Health and Mental Hygiene filter New York City Health and Mental Hygiene
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This research will create patient-centered, interoperable, shareable clinical decision support tools that will support providers and patients in making patient-centered decisions about management of hypertension.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.