- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Special Health Care Needs filter Individuals with Special Health Care Needs
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
This project investigated the feasibility and impact of novel approaches to clinician decision support in multidisciplinary ambulatory care, emphasizing high-risk transitions of care.