- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Colorectal Cancer filter Colorectal Cancer
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Veteran filter Veteran
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 3 items
This project analyzed a clinical decision support tool for colorectal cancer screening that was integrated into an ambulatory clinical workflow.
The Interactive Preventive Health Record is a personal health record that was created and tested to make preventive information actionable for patients.
This project was designed to evaluate and improve the quality of screening and diagnostic colonoscopies in ambulatory care settings. Defined quality measures for colonoscopy were used in individual quality report cards with 15 measures created.