- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Respiratory (Lung) Disease filter Respiratory (Lung) Disease
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Remote Patient Monitoring filter Remote Patient Monitoring
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project will determine the optimal display of blood pressure data for patients and their physicians in order to facilitate shared decisionmaking about blood pressure control and treatment.
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.