- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Pediatric Research Consortium filter The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Pediatric Research Consortium
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.