- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 1 item
In this study, researchers created new electronic health record-based decision support tools that guide clinicians’ perceptions and judgments of noncancer pain in ways that lead to increased use of guideline-based patient assessment and treatment of pain.