- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Kaiser Foundation Research Institute filter Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 1 item
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.