- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Northwestern University filter Northwestern University
- Remove University of Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh filter University of Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Kiosk filter Kiosk
Search found 2 items
This project will investigate older adults’ perceptions of, motivations to use, and patterns of using an adaptive, community-based, multiuser health kiosk.
This project evaluated the CancerHelp® Talking Touchscreen, a low-literacy, multimedia information technology system that provides patient education on cancer diagnoses, treatment, support, side effects, prevention, and screening.