- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove RTI International filter RTI International
- Remove Children's Research Institute filter Children's Research Institute
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project enhanced the Children’s Electronic Health Record Format (Format) by identifying a high priority set of 47 functional requirements from the initial larger set, and creating a list of 16 recommended uses of the Format along with implementation notes.
This project assessed and made recommendations about draft Stage 3 Meaningful Use objectives in the areas of care coordination and patient and family engagement.
This project looked at barriers to meaningful use of electronic health records by providers serving a high proportion of Medicaid-insured patients.