- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ferris, Timothy filter Ferris, Timothy
- Remove Fiks, Alexander filter Fiks, Alexander
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.
Systematically assessed improvements in patient safety and experience of care associated with implementation of four decision support function embedded in an electronic health record: 1) the influence of weight based dosing on pediatric adverse drug events; 2) the influence of a test result tracking system on appropriate followup of ordered tests; 3) the influence of automated reminders on symptom monitoring and medications for children with asthma and attention deficit disorder.