- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Fiks, Alexander filter Fiks, Alexander
- Remove Lehmann, Christoph filter Lehmann, Christoph
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.