- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Machine Learning filter Machine Learning
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 4 items
Implements an emergency medical records system that will provide shared access to patient records across various community health care providers and incorporates electronic tools for prescription distribution and management.
Develops a regional collaborative and business plan for implementing health IT in a rural region; also conducts a telemedicine demonstration project to assess the barriers and issues of broad health IT intervention including telemedicine/teleradiology, scan/store medical record, chronic disease registry and personal health record, and linking the region's partners.
Planned the implementation of an HIE using a secure fiber optic connection between community care providers to share patient demographic, medical records, laboratory results, and radiographic images.
Designed the implementation of a longitudinal cardiovascular disease information system platform to address disparities viewed as a lifelong disease process, and examined the impact of health IT on quality improvement, medical and financial effectiveness, and increased value.