- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Remote Patient Monitoring filter Remote Patient Monitoring
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
The aim of this research is to implement a clinical decision support tool to provide clinicians patient-specific and evidence-based treatment recommendations regarding the recognition and management of high blood pressure and hypertension in children and adolescents.
This research will create patient-centered, interoperable, shareable clinical decision support tools that will support providers and patients in making patient-centered decisions about management of hypertension.
This project will determine the optimal display of blood pressure data for patients and their physicians in order to facilitate shared decisionmaking about blood pressure control and treatment.