- Remove Behavioral Health Clinic filter Behavioral Health Clinic
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Baker, Wende filter Baker, Wende
- Remove Shank, Nancy filter Shank, Nancy
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Clinical Messaging filter Clinical Messaging
- Remove Behavioral Health filter Behavioral Health
Search found 2 items
Establishes a Web-based electronic medical record system for 10 small rural hospitals to connect them to the area's regional medical center. The project's ultimate goal is to quickly give alImplements a regional health information exchange among an established collaborative of hospitals, clinics, and providers across Nebraska's remote 14,000-square-mile western panhandle; also helps participating providers acquire the equipment and other resources necessary to share laboratory and pharmaceutical data, as well as electronic medical records.
Planned, developed, and implemented a methodology for behavioral health care providers to standardize core shared data elements; designed an integrated management information system for the sharing of health care data and information among rural and urban health care providers; connected rural providers to urban providers; and developed messaging capabilities between primary care and behavioral health care providers.