- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project sought to reduce the use of emergency department services for non-urgent care by improving access to primary care physicians for Medicaid patients via the electronic medical record.