- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Franklin Foundation Hospital filter Franklin Foundation Hospital
- Remove Hawaii Primary Care Association filter Hawaii Primary Care Association
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 2 items
Created a detailed assessment of the feasibility of health IT implementation including the development of an implementation plan, specification of clinical and organizational needs, identification of goals, and identification of barriers and ways to address those barriers.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.