- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Uninsured filter Uninsured
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.
Developed a secure, comprehensive, virtual health record for medically underserved patients that led to the implementation of a health IT infrastructure necessary to support a single, shared EMR application to promote the community-wide exchange of patient information for clinical decision support, research, and disease management on behalf of low-income, uninsured people.