- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Louisiana filter Louisiana
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 3 items
This project aims to improve access to high quality mental health services for diverse populations by implementing asynchronous telepsychiatry consultations combined with automated online interpreting.
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.
Created a detailed assessment of the feasibility of health IT implementation including the development of an implementation plan, specification of clinical and organizational needs, identification of goals, and identification of barriers and ways to address those barriers.