- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Hispanic or Latino filter Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 2 items
This project aims to improve access to high quality mental health services for diverse populations by implementing asynchronous telepsychiatry consultations combined with automated online interpreting.
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.