- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander filter Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 2 items
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.