- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Hispanic or Latino filter Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 4 items
This project evaluated a clinical quality management system using cognitive task analysis at three Federally Quality Health Centers.
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.
Implemented an electronic health records system in a network of community health centers and developed a data warehouse to monitor, aggregate, and provide data for quality improvement.