- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Free Clinic filter Free Clinic
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
Search found 3 items
The objective of this study was to compare the effectiveness of patient-accessed teledermatology to traditional in-person office visits for followup management of atopic dermatitis.
Develop a comprehensive plan for health IT implementation and integration by assessing specific clinical and organizational needs, feasibility of health IT implementation, defining project parameters, developing the implementation plan, and specifying procedures for ongoing evaluation and feedback.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.