- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.