- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
Search found 2 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.