- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
The goal of this study was to develop and evaluate electronic health record-based tools to improve diagnosis and treatment of overweight and obesity in primary care.
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.