- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Nebraska filter Nebraska
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Sakuda, Christine M. filter Sakuda, Christine M.
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander filter Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Registry filter Registry
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Tertiary Care filter Tertiary Care
Search found 1 item
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.