- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Meaningful Use filter Meaningful Use
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 3 items
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.